With Revenue Skyrocketing and Technology to Fuel Many Lucrative Industries, Draganfly Inc. (NASDAQ: DPRO) (CSE: DPRO) (FSE: 3U8) is One of the Longest-Serving Commercial Drone Companies to be Flying Under the Radar!
Draganfly Inc. (NASDAQ: DPRO) (CSE: DPRO) (FSE: 3U8) is the FIRST CHOICE for Dynamic Drone Innovation and may be the hottest company to be watching in 2021 as drone technology demand surges!
Whether it’s deliveries from Amazon.com or inspections of your local telephone poles, drone technology has the potential to become a very big part of our world.
Imagine knowing about Tesla before the EV market exploded….
Tesla saw its share price surge an incredible 695% in 2020 as the world realized just how big the EV boom is.
Another boom is really only now getting started and opportunists are trying to find a way to cash in on it…
What is this emerging new space?
As Drone Use Continues to Spread Around the Globe, Draganfly Inc. (NASDAQ: DPRO) (CSE: DPRO) (FSE: 3U8) Could See Significant Growth Potential in its Race to Win the Skies!
Top 5 Reasons to Have Draganfly on Your Immediate Radar:
- Draganfly is the oldest commercial drone manufacturer in North America and is credited as the world’s first small-unmanned aircraft system (sUAS)! The company has been at the forefront of technology for over 22 years and is an award-winning, industry-leading manufacturer that has received extensive media coverage. The company was the first to market with quadcopter drones among many other achievements!
- The drone market is exploding! The drone market will grow steadily in the consumer, commercial, and military spaces. The FAA helped push commercial drone market growth forward by formulating a regulatory framework with its consumer drone registry. 2021 could be a breakout year for the industry as well as for Draganfly!
- Recently reported Record Revenue in Q4 and Fiscal 2020 2020 revenues were up 216% year over year coming in at $4,363,511 versus $1,380,427 in the previous year. Revenue for Q4 2020, increased by 202.3% to $1.49 million, compared to $492 thousand for Q4 2019.
- Partnership with Steve Wozniak’s (the man who co-founded Apple!) K-12 program Woz ED to be the exclusive supplier of drones to Woz ED’s drone program across its national K-12 curriculum and received orders for the sale of 2,000 drones. The Company entered into a memorandum of understanding with Woz ED and anticipates entering into a definitive agreement with Woz ED during Q2 2021. This is around the corner!
- Making an impact to secure human safety in one of the most important times in history! The company is contributing in various ways to human safety from sickness with drone delivery of vaccines and the development of drones that will use sensors and computer vision systems to monitor people’s temperature, heart rate, and blood oxygenations.
The drone arena is still in its early stages but as it takes off, Draganfly Inc. (NASDAQ: DPRO) (CSE: DPRO) (FSE: 3U8) is a small-cap player with a big board narrative to keep an eye on!
Whether you call them Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs), or Flying Mini Robots, drones are rapidly growing in popularity!
There is no arguing that there has been a spike in the drone industry growth in the last few years and now the drone services market size is expected to grow to a staggering $63.6 billion by 2025! (Source)
Sales of US consumer drones to dealers surpassed $1.25 billion in 2020, according to Statista and Goldman Sachs has forecast that the total drone market size will be worth $100 billion. (Source)
This is due to the growing demand for drones from the commercial and government sectors.
It was in 2016 when the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) granted hundreds of new exemptions for companies to operate drones in the U.S. through FAA Part 107. These exemptions included several new use cases in multiple industries including agriculture.
To gain some perspective on where drone companies might be headed, it works to study the metrics behind their growing popularity. The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) announced U.S. drone registrations passed 1 million in 2018 and have continued growing since then. (Source)
Increasing work efficiency and productivity while decreasing workload and production costs, as well as improving accuracy, refining service and customer relations, AND resolving security issues on a vast scale are just some of the top uses drones offer industries around the world.
2020 showed us just how important it is to screen and measure vital signs for potential sickness.
One of the major reasons to pay close attention to Draganfly Inc. (NASDAQ: DPRO) (CSE: DPRO) (FSE: 3U8) is that the company works with the University of South Australia on special drones to protect human health!
The drones will use sensors and computer vision systems to monitor people’s temperature and heart rates. The system is also able to detect people coughing in crowds.
The drones use computer vision systems to monitor temperatures and heart and respiratory rates of people from above and single out people sneezing or coughing.
Drones like this could potentially be used for security around borders or critical infrastructure. They may even be used with vulnerable populations, like nursing home facilities, where it has become dire to make sure that our older loved ones are kept safe.
“We had imagined the technology being used in a future relief expedition to some far-away place. Now, shockingly, we see a need for its use in our everyday lives immediately!”
— Dr. Javaan Chahl, defense science and technology chair at the University of South Australia
Keep on reading to see why now may be one of the most opportunistic times to be watching the company!
Draganfly Inc. (NASDAQ: DPRO) (CSE: DPRO) (FSE: 3U8) is the creator of quality, cutting-edge drone solutions, software and AI systems that revolutionize the way organizations can do business and service their stakeholders.
Recognized as being at the forefront of technology for over 22 years, Draganfly is an award-winning, industry-leading manufacturer and technology developer serving the public safety, agriculture, industrial inspections, security, and mapping and surveying markets.
The company driven by passion, ingenuity, and the need to provide efficient solutions and first-class services to its customers around the world with the goal of saving time, money, and lives.
Draganfly Inc. (NASDAQ: DPRO) (CSE: DPRO) (FSE: 3U8) has led the way in improving human safety and in 2013, the Draganflyer X6 was featured in the U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on “The Future of Drones in America: Law Enforcement and Privacy Considerations,” which laid the ground-work for police drone usage and policy!
Dual-battery quadcopter with 35-min flight time ideal for large projects
The company’s Commander is a high-endurance, electric, autonomous quadcopter drone built on our patented carbon fiber folding airframe with interchangeable payloads for a variety of missions requiring high resolution imagery, including surveying, 3d mapping, industrial inspection, search and rescue, and high-endurance public safety applications. The Commander features dual redundant smart batteries and a suite of automated operating features to effectively and safely complete your project.
Semi-autonomous quadcopter with 18-min flight time ideal for medium projects
With automatic take-off and manual flight navigation, this quadcopter is designed for line-of-sight flying. Pilots can leverage the system’s GPS-assisted flight mode or optional Surveyor software, which enables an automated grid flight mode. The Draganflyer X4-P is ideal for public safety, Ag-Pro, mapping, and photography.
An Exclusive Strategic Partnership with Woz ED, Steve Wozniak’s K-12 Education Program!
Inspired by Steve Wozniak, the co-founder of Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL), Woz ED provides a personalized approach to nurturing an engineering mindset through hands-on projects.
Woz ED is a model for incorporating the engineering process in the K-12 classroom and accelerating the path to employment for students who choose drones as a career. (Source)
The partnership scope includes:
- Draganfly to be the exclusive supplier of drones to Woz ED’s drone program across its national K-12 curriculum with the expected deployment of approximately 3000 drones in 2021,
- Drone design and technical product advisory by Steve Wozniak’s team for proprietary Woz ED drones and drone related products,
- Collaboration and partnership in a fully funded international innovation center.
“It has been said that Steve Wozniak designed Apple’s first products, the Apple I and II because they didn’t exist and he wanted to use them,” said Cameron Chell, CEO of Draganfly. “We are incredibly honored to be working with Steve and the team at Woz ED because of their bold, disruptive innovation and way of approaching challenges with technology.”
The Company is Leading the Professional Drone Industry with Many Groundbreaking Firsts!
- In 1999, the company released the FIRST commercialized quadrotor Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV).
- In 2001, they released the FIRST multirotor UAV with an integrated camera system.
- In 2013, Draganflyer was credited as the world’s FIRST sUAS to save a person’s life.
- In 2016, Draganfly became the FIRST company to have multiple UAV systems deemed Transport Canada Compliant.
General Aviation News has once said of the company:
“Since the beginning, Draganfly’s drones and unmanned aerial systems have paved the way for many others to follow.”
The company’s technology is earning major news coverage and has appeared in Time Magazine’s “Rise of the Drones” issue, the New York Times’ “How It Works: Gyroscopes That Don’t Spin Make It Easy to Hover,” article and a National Geographic article on UAVs used in emergency services.
Awards and recognitions the Draganfly drone software, tech, and team have been honored with include:
- International Academy of Science’s Top 10 Finalists for Technology of the Year for Draganfly Tango (2007)
- Popular Science’s “Best of What’s New” Award in the Aviation & Space category for Draganflyer X6 (2008)
- The Ernest C. Manning Award, Canada’s most prestigious innovation award, for founder Zenon Dragan (2014)
MORE COMPANY HIGHLIGHTS:
- The company has more than 20 years of experience designing and manufacturing professional drones for military, public safety, energy, agriculture, and insurance.
- Draganfly drones are featured in numerous museums around the world, including the National Law Enforcement Museum in Washington, D.C., the Smithsonian’s National Air and Space Museum, and the Chicago Museum of Science and Industry.
- The company’s drones have been featured on several television shows and movies! This includes: “The Simpsons,” “Ripley’s Believe It or Not,” Disney’s “Inspector Gadget 2,” and A&E’s “Bigfoot Captured” TV special, which used the Draganflyer to collect aerial footage while searching for this curious creature!
- Last year the company successfully closed and integrated its Dronelogics acquisition which, as planned, became the driver of the bulk of its new product revenue sales.
- Secured $1M flight services contract to deploy EagleEye™ AI flight services with Windfall Geotek Inc., who flies mining prospect with magnetometers with data placed into EagleEye™ and provides recommended targets for mining companies to drill.
- Has advanced field testing of the EagleEye™ land mine detection solution with Windfall Geotek (TSX-V: WIN) (OTCQB: WINKF). Every day approximately 10 people around the world lose their lives or are maimed due to an anti-personnel mine (“APM”). This means that about 4,200 people are hurt or killed worldwide every year of which 35-42% are estimated to be children. It is estimated that there are between 60-110 million landmines in the ground right now and an equal amount is in stockpiles waiting to be planted or destroyed.
- Raised a little over $16M through the issuance of securities under the Company’s Regulation A offering filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Entered into an agreement with Southern Alberta Institute of Technology to advance UAV delivery technology, which will include (i) designing, developing, and testing of a cargo system for medical delivery to be mounted on a variety of drones including VTOL rotary and fixed-wing platforms, (ii) developing test protocols, operational procedures, and standards for Beyond Visual Line of Sight medical delivery operation within the framework of Transport Canada, US Federal Aviation Agency, and European Union Aviation Safety Agency procedures and protocols and (iii) developing an operational manual for BVLOS operation of heavy lifting and long endurance RPASS to be used for commercial application under an Air Operator’s Certificate.
- Has health monitoring and prevention included in its product and service offering and operates in partnership with Vital Intelligence to install standalone and airborne health assessment systems at hotels, casinos, family entertainment complexes, shopping centers, and other high-traffic locations! These systems effectively measure social distancing and visitors’ vital signs like temperature, cough, and respiratory rate to identify high-risk visitors. Vital Intelligence is a data platform that turns an existing camera into a touchless symptom detection system, measuring vital signs and social distancing. Draganfly integrates this groundbreaking technology into a variety of platforms and camera systems – both on the ground and in the air – to assess people coming into and traveling throughout a facility.
- Talladega College implemented Vital Intelligence Smart Vital assessment platform, Vital Signs Assessment Stations, and Social Distancing awareness technologies to be used campus-wide to detect potential symptoms of COVID-19. Portage County Sheriff’s Department also deployed Vital Intelligence Technology to be used to pre-screen inmates and detainees before bringing them into detention.
- Barrett-Jackson Auction Company implemented the company’s Safely Opening Sites protocol for its March 2021 collector car auction in Scottsdale, AZ. including patented drone technology of the Varigard one-of-a-kind, revolutionary organic sanitizer that provides up to 24-hour of pathogen sequestration and kill-efficacy.
- Design and deliver Vital Intelligence technology into The 517 Group’s Hospitality and Entertainment Service Organization.
- Selected by Coldchain Technology Services, LLC to develop and provide flight services for drone delivery of vaccines. The Company anticipates entering into a definitive agreement with Coldchain during Q2 2021.
- Providing engineering and development services for drone-based air support defense system for Integrated Launcher Solutions. The Company anticipates entering into a definitive agreement with ILS during Q2 2021.
- Selected by Knightscope to integrate mobile Vital Sign Screening technology into its autonomous security robots.
- Issued new delivery drone patent for variable center of gravity vertical take-off and landing aircraft! US Patent No. 10,807,707 is an unmanned aircraft system (UAS) configured for both vertical take-off and landing (VTOL) and fixed-wing flight operations includes forward, and aft wing assemblies mounted to the fuselage, each wing assembly including port and starboard nacelles terminating in motor-driven rotors powered by an onboard control system capable of adjusting rotor speeds.
- Closed an acquisition of assets from Vital Intelligence Inc. on March 25, 2021, in consideration for (a) a cash payment of $500,000 with $250,000 paid at closing and $250,000 to be paid on the six-month anniversary date of closing; and (b) 6,000,000 units of the Company with each unit being comprised of one common share of the Company and one common share purchase warrant.
Keep on reading to see why Draganfly Inc. (NASDAQ: DPRO) (CSE: DPRO) (FSE: 3U8) is setting up to be one of the biggest discoveries on Wall Street!
It was in April of 2020 that Draganfly Inc. (NASDAQ: DPRO) (CSE: DPRO) (FSE: 3U8) completed the acquisition of Dronelogics Systems.
The acquisition has expanded Draganfly’s total addressable market and enhanced its position as a leader in the UAV and UVS industry. It has also expanded the company’s customer base.
Draganfly and Dronelogics have limited overlap in customer base representing an opportunity to cross sell the expanded product offerings and further customized solutions to existing clients.
Dronelogics has been in business for 10 years with enhanced management expertise. The compamny is working closely with large multinational companies to provide insights into inventory metrics, asset management, volume-metric calculation and digitizing assets, among many other applications.
Touchless Health Measurement Tech for Symptom Detection
Vital Intelligence installs standalone and airborne health assessment systems at hotels, casinos, family entertainment complexes, shopping centers, and other high-traffic locations.
These systems effectively measure social distancing and visitors’ vital signs like temperature, cough, and respiratory rate to identify high-risk visitors and keep your team, your customers, and your brand safe.
Vital Intelligence is a data platform that turns an existing camera into a touchless symptom detection system, measuring vital signs and social distancing. Draganfly Inc. (NASDAQ: DPRO) (CSE: DPRO) (FSE: 3U8) integrates this groundbreaking technology into a variety of platforms and camera systems – both on the ground and in the air – to assess people coming into and traveling throughout your facility.
Link to video here.
Entrance Pre-Screening System
The Draganfly and Vital Intelligence Pre-Screening System measures social distancing and visitors’ health statuses as they enter your facility.
The proprietary system assesses temperature, heart rate, respiratory rate, and cough detection to clue you into visitors who might put other patrons at risk of infection. This system is available in two formats: a moveable kiosk allows you to change the location of your system depending on traffic patterns, and a ceiling-mounted system faces your entryway and is a more discreet, low-footprint option.
Social Distancing Building-Wide Systems
The Social Distancing Building-Wide System detects and informs you of breeches in social distancing protocol in your facility. This solution can be integrated with your existing security camera network or installed as a separate stand alone system.
Airborne Public Safety System
The Airborne Public Safety System combines Draganfly Inc. (NASDAQ: DPRO) (CSE: DPRO) (FSE: 3U8)’s world-class Commander drone with high-powered cameras to deliver social health data to your team on the ground. The Thermal Commander transmits temperature, cough, and heart and respiratory rate data to your team, while the Social Distancing Commander detects breeches in social distancing protocol and gives you the ability to address at-risk individuals via a built-in speaker system.
DRONE-POWERED DISINFECTANT FOR STADIUMS
Draganfly Inc. (NASDAQ: DPRO) (CSE: DPRO) (FSE: 3U8)’s partners with stadiums, arenas, and other large public venues to administer their propriety Varigard 24hr pathogen sequestration and kill sanitizing spray applied via patented drone technology.
Military & Government
U.S. DEFENSE ᐧ GOVERNMENT ᐧ CONTRACTORS
Military and government contractors partner with Draganfly Inc. (NASDAQ: DPRO) (CSE: DPRO) (FSE: 3U8) to improve personnel and infrastructure safety.
The company works with partners to design and manufacture custom airframes, design and develop payloads, and manage complex flight operations. Team members hold advanced pilot certificates and are approved to fly in controlled airspace and at airports. Since their development team is cleared by Canada’s Controlled Goods Program, they are permitted to handle ITAR equipment and technologies, and their facilities are built to protect those technologies and ensure they’re only handled by approved personnel.
POLICE ᐧ FIRE ᐧ HAZMAT ᐧ EMERGENCY
In 2013, the company’s Draganflyer was the first drone to save a human life!
Years later, the company is still leaders in using drone technology to keep the public safe. Draganfly Inc. (NASDAQ: DPRO) (CSE: DPRO) (FSE: 3U8) works with partners to identify unknowns – substances, spills, packages, and chemicals – using robotics that don’t jeopardize human lives.
They build aerial and ground systems with custom payloads and sensors to scan scenes, surveil public events, locate objects, and clear debris faster and more safely than on-the-ground manpower. And they empower our partners to maximize existing infrastructures via custom API integrations that ensure their technology enhances their safety systems.
Environmental & Energy
MINING ᐧ OIL & GAS ᐧ ELECTRIC
Draganfly Inc. (NASDAQ: DPRO) (CSE: DPRO) (FSE: 3U8) equips energy companies with the hardware and software they need to optimize existing operations, improve safety, and respond after a natural disaster!
Partners use their hardware and 3D modeling software to remotely inspect sites that would put human lives at risk. They conduct environmental monitoring with the company’s sample collection solutions, assessing water and ground pollution, gas composition, infrastructure, and other environments. And they feel confident in the face of an emergency because they’re equipped with the tools they need to assess, evaluate, and respond quickly as they minimize negative outcomes and maximize safety.
ENTERPRISE ᐧ PRODUCTION ᐧ RESEARCH
Draganfly Inc. (NASDAQ: DPRO) (CSE: DPRO) (FSE: 3U8) works with its partners to collect high-quality data, using multi- and hyper-spectral imaging, 3D modeling, and a suite of sophisticated sensor technology that assesses environmental factors.
Seed companies use the company’s technology to optimize growth season, measuring seed trial results throughout the R&D process. Farmers use their flight and data collection services to monitor hectares of land year-round, assessing factors like fertilizer efficiency, weed production, and more. Across the industry, partners appreciate the ability for their hardware and software to interface with existing data systems via pre-built and custom API integrations.
CARRIERS ᐧ COMMERCIAL PROPERTY OWNERS
Draganfly Inc. (NASDAQ: DPRO) (CSE: DPRO) (FSE: 3U8) equips energy companies with the hardware and software they need to optimize existing operations, improve safety, and respond after a natural disaster.
Partners use the company’s ‘hardware and 3D modeling software to remotely inspect sites that would put human lives at risk. They conduct environmental monitoring with their sample collection solutions, assessing water and ground pollution, gas composition, infrastructure, and other environments. And they feel confident in the face of an emergency because they’re equipped with the tools they need to assess, evaluate, and respond quickly as they minimize negative outcomes and maximize safety.
The Bottom Line
There is a veritable “drone boom” afoot in all sectors and the global market for drones is exploding.
In the future farmers and ranchers could use unmanned aircraft to strategically monitor and spray their crops.
As drone technology advances, their use and the impact of unmanned aircraft in conservation efforts will also expand. Plus consider that anything the postman can carry can also be delivered by drone.
The fact that drones could protect human lives from potential sickness is just another reason to watch the space closely and to keep an eye on Draganfly Inc. (NASDAQ: DPRO) (CSE: DPRO) (FSE: 3U8)
Draganfly, among many of its exciting endeavors, has claimed that its drones can monitor people’s temperatures from up to 190’ away through infrared thermography, as well as detect sneezing, coughing, heart and breathing rates, and “infectious conditions”.
If you missed the EV Boom, you certainly do not want to miss the drone boom…
Draganfly Inc. (NASDAQ: DPRO) (CSE: DPRO) (FSE: 3U8) may be your chance at learning about this fast-growing market at the early stages and the company is already a leader in the arena
Start your research right away
PAID ADVERTISEMENT NOTICE
This communication is a paid advertisement by the profiled company to Endeavor Productions, Inc., the parent company of ProfitPunk.com. The owners, directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents and assignees (collectively the “Publisher”) are often paid by one or more of the profiled companies or a third party to disseminate these types of communications. In this case, the Publisher has been compensated by the profiled company to create the site content and to elicit investor awareness through advertising and marketing and has paid the Publisher approximately:
2. $310,000 has been allocated for advertising and promotion of the profiled company on Profit Punk
The investor advertising and promotion campaign is expected to run from July 2021 through October 2021.
This compensation should be viewed as a major conflict with the Publisher’s ability to provide unbiased information or opinion.
Changes in Share Trading and Price
Readers should beware that third parties, profiled companies, and/or their affiliates may liquidate shares of the profiled companies at any time, including at or near the time you receive this communication, which has the potential to adversely affect share prices. Frequently companies profiled in our articles experience a large increase in share trading volume and share price during the course of investor awareness marketing, which often ends as soon as the investor awareness marketing ceases. The investor awareness marketing may be as brief as one day, after which a large decrease in share trading volume and share price may likely occur.
No Offer to Sell or Buy Securities
This communication is not, and should not be construed to be, an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any security. Should you choose to invest, it is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED you speak to a professional investment advisor.
Profiled Company Information
Neither this communication nor the Publisher purport to provide a complete analysis of any company or its financial position.
This communication is based on information generally available to the public and on an interview conducted with the company’s CEO, and does not contain any material, non-public information. The information on which it is based is believed to be reliable. Nevertheless, the Publisher does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information. Further, the information in this communication is not updated after publication and may become inaccurate or outdated. No reliance should be placed on the price or statistics information and no responsibility or liability is accepted for any error or inaccuracy.
No Financial Advice
The Publisher is not, and does not purport to be, a broker-dealer or registered investment adviser or a financial adviser. The Publisher has no access to non-public information about publicly traded companies. The information provided is general and impersonal, and is not tailored to any particular individual’s financial situation or investment objective(s) and this communication is not, and should not be construed to be, personalized investment advice directed to or appropriate for any particular investor or a personal recommendation to deal or invest in any particular company or product. Any investment should be made only after consulting a professional investment advisor and only after reviewing the financial statements and other pertinent corporate information about the company. Further, readers are advised to read and carefully consider the Risk Factors identified and discussed in the advertised company’s SEC, SEDAR and/or other government filings. Investing in securities, particularly microcap securities, is speculative and carries a high degree of risk. Past performance does not guarantee future results.
This article does not provide any financial advice and is not a recommendation to deal in any securities or product. News and research are not recommendations to deal, and investments may fall in value so that you could lose some or all of your investment. Past performance is not an indicator of future performance.
Forward Looking Statements
This communication contains forward-looking statements, including statements regarding expected continual growth of the featured companies and/or industry. Statements in this communication that look forward in time, which include everything other than historical information, are based on assumptions and estimates by our content providers and involve risks and uncertainties that may affect the profiled company’s actual results of operations. These statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other important factors that could cause the actual results and performance to differ materially from any future results or performance expressed or implied in the forward-looking statements. These risks, uncertainties and other factors include, among others: the success of the profiled company’s operations; the size and growth of the market for the company’s products and services; the company’s ability to fund its capital requirements in the near term and long term; pricing pressures; changes in business strategy, practices or customer relationships; general worldwide economic and business conditions; currency exchange and interest rate fluctuations; government, statutory, regulatory or administrative initiatives affecting the company’s business.
Indemnification/Release of Liability
By reading this communication, you acknowledge that you have read and understand this disclaimer in full, and agree and accept that the Publisher provides no warranty in respect of the communication or the profiled company and accepts no liability whatsoever. You acknowledge and accept this disclaimer and that, to the greatest extent permitted under applicable law, you release and hold harmless the Publisher from any and all liability, damages, injury and adverse consequences arising from your use of this communication. You further agree that you are solely responsible for any financial outcome related to or arising from your investment decisions.
Endeavor Productions its owners, directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents and assignees may hold investments in the profiled client, and may buy or sell securities at any time allowable to them within the context of local securities regulations.
ProfiPunk.com and Endeavor Productions, Inc and our affiliates are not responsible for the content or accuracy of this article. The information included in this article is based solely on information provided by the company, or available in the public domain.